Tuesday, December 2, 2014

DIY All Purpose Spray


After several stomach bugs and a nasty ear infection hit the Henry House...in the same month...I lost my mind calmly reevaluated our operations and decided to toss the chemical cleaners. Clearly something was running a muck in our home and I was desperate to kick that sh*t to the curb! I started with an All-Purpose Spray...and one month later I'm still loving it! I feel healthier and it smells AMAZING...oh yummy lavender! Check out this easy peasy recipe!

DIY All-Purpose Spray

Empty and Clean Spray Bottle
3 tablespoons of vinegar
1 teaspoon castile soap 
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
15-20 drops of lavender essential oil
2 cups of hot water

Mix well and get to cleaning! 

There will be a fuzzy reaction when you mix the baking soda and vinegar so just be warned. I used Dr. Bronner's  Lavender Castile Soap...because it's amazing. I also used Young Living Essential Oils...because they too are amazing. 

I've used this spray on a myriad of surfaces with no regrets! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment