Sunday, December 8, 2013

Keeping Up with The Chenry's

I used to have this blog where I shared my love for food, crafting, etc. I loved it because it challenged me to try a little harder in the kitchen and work a little harder at being a creative wife and mom. Unfortunately, it became a little too time consuming with all the other craziness we have going on so I reluctantly threw in the towel. Even though my schedule is actually more insane, I really miss having an outlet to share our "culinary", creative, and just plain funny journeys. So...

Welcome to the Chenry Show!

Why in the world would Rachel name her blog the 'Chenry Show'? Well...Chris Henry = Chenry and when we got married we became The Chenry's. We seriously have something insanely entertaining happening all the time and some have joked that if we were a reality television show it would be a hit. That's debatable but regardless, we'll use this blog as a way to keep our family and friends 1) informed and 2) entertained.

So, whether you want to just keep up with our craziness or have ammunition to make fun of us later...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment