Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Fun & Easy Christmas Card Display

Our Christmas decor is getting a bit of a facelift this year...with a bunch of DIY projects that I can't wait to share! Starting with this fun and easy way to display Christmas Cards.




Your family and friends work too hard on their Christmas Cards each year to just be tossed aside! Show off their beautiful work with a fun garland on a doorway or, in our case, a china buffet! I spray painted a bunch of clothes pins and as the cards come in, we clip them on!


For the sign, I just grabbed a blank piece of wood from my local craft store and painted away! I mean..."Merry Mail"...adorable, right!?! Thanks Pinterest! ;)

Can't wait to see what this looks like full! Stay tuned for an update a little closer to Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment