Sunday, August 30, 2015

Letter Painting Party

For whatever the reason, I got a little motivated to do some painting over the weekend. I literally have unfinished projects and tasks at every turn, but painting three "H"s took priority...who knows! Despite the fact that I questioned why on earth I was spending time doing this instead of "fill in the blank" that probably should have been done first...I really enjoyed getting creative and love how these turned out!



With football season right around the corner, it's time for the LSU decor to start making it's appearance! This "hey y'all" purple and gold H hangs on our coat closet door which is right next to our front door. It's ready to greet some guests! Geaux Tigers!


Now, I love a themed wall. We actually have several...a key themed wall sits in our front room, a cross themed wall decorates the mini hall way in front of our bedroom...but my favorite is the H themed wall behind our bed. Thanks to my little dip into creativity this weekend, two more Hs now grace that wall!



Yes...that is a Harry Potter themed H. Don't be jealous. ;)



We still have lots of room to add some more fun Hs...maybe this DIY streak will be back next  weekend for some more fun! Or...maybe I'll do some of those other projects and tasks that need to be done...like laundry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment