Monday, August 24, 2015

Tap Tap, is this thing on?

Well, it has been some time since I've hit the blog! Life got a little nuts. Once wedding and event season hit, it was nonstop from March until...well, recently! So much has happened since our last post...let me see if I can hit all the high notes:

1. Harrison celebrated his first birthday...and it was so much fun! Oh Captain, My Captain!
2. Some weddings and LSU events
3. Chris has been rocking out his new job like a champ and survived his first session with gusto!
4. Some more weddings and LSU events
5. Lily celebrated her fourth birthday...and I'm still so depressed about it. It was Frozen...of course!
6. Some more weddings and LSU events
7. Chris and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary! What an amazing five years it has been!
8. Chris and Pops built a swing set...outside...in our backyard!
9. Some more weddings and LSU events
10. I went to Vegas for a work conference...in Vegas! Did I mention Vegas?
11. Harrison decided that nursing was for babies so the breastfeeding journey ended..after 16 months!
12. Some more weddings and LSU events
13. I got promoted at LSU to Director of Professional Education & Special Events!
14. I had umbilical hernia repair surgery...of course.
15. WE WENT ON OUR FIRST FAMILY VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16. The new school year started and Lily is officially a preschooler! Tears everywhere.
17. I got a fit bit...let's walk everywhere.
18. I'm back on the healthy and organized lifestyle kick...quinoa everything!
19. Da Boi had the first of two total ear ablation surgeries and my heart just can't.
20. All the Henrys are addicted to the Disney Tsum Tsum game.

Whew! My goal is to share some additional posts on all or just some of these...I'm not sure you care about our recent addiction to Tsum Tsum! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment