Sunday, November 1, 2015

Holiday Specials {Beauty Society}

I recently became a rep for Beauty Society...and, of course, I'm loving it! I've used the products for about a year and have been an Elite customer from the beginning. Everything I've used, I'm 100% comfortable sharing with others so it was a no brainer to sign up as a rep! Every other month new specials are released and today was the announcement of the "Holiday Specials" and they are killer! Enjoy!!


The first includes the Crystal Ball, Baby Clam Down, Liquid Luxury and a free Lip Glisten!

Crystal Ball is an at-home micro-dermabrasion treatment that buffs away signs of sun-damage, discoloration, enlarged pores, and acne scars. I use this product once a week and I'm obsessed with how my skin feels after using it! In fact, I use it every Sunday and might try to film a little video to show it off...hmmm....maybe! ;)

Baby Calm Down is a calming and hydrating gel masque that alleviates skin irritations, inflammation, and puffy eyes. I use this after Crystal Ball and might have to add this to the video! I use this one to two times a week and again, love it!

Liquid Luxury is a lipid repair oil that leaves skin soft, diminishes wrinkles and restores dry, irritated skin back to its youthful glow! Admittedly, I've never used this on my face but I have used it on my elbows, hands, and heels with great results!

Lip Glisten is a fabulous, long wearing lip gloss that comes with a mirror on the tube AND a light in the cap for easy application. It's really too cool! I've used three different colors with compliments every time! (insert sassy girl emoji!)


The second includes Photo Shoot, Spot Light, Blending Bombs, and a free Lip Glisten!

Photo Shoot is a facial primer that I'm obsessed with...seriously. I never saw the value in using a primer before and only bought Photo Shoot the first time because I needed one more item in my cart...and I'm so glad I did. I can't leave the house without it on now. Even when I don't wear make up, I'll use Photo Shoot alone. It gives this clean, vibrant glow that I just love. Seriously...a must!

Spot Light is a highlighting cream that just gives that extra pop of radiance. I use this on my cheek bones, down my nose, a touch on my chin and a touch on my center forehead...the T zone basically. Love it!

The Blending Bombs are basically make up sponges on crack. I was completely skeptical before using them but I'm totally sold now. They really do create this streak-free, almost airbrushed effect. I use mine damp and basically dab and roll my make up on.., and I love the results! This might have to be a second video!

And then the awesome Lip Glisten!


This set includes a classic black eye pencil, Enormous Mascara, Success perfume and a free Lip Glisten.

The classic black eye pencil is brand new and exactly when I need. I tried the liquid eyeliner and it just wasn't for me. I looked completely ridiculous! The pencil is just more my application style! Plus, it truly glides on easily and has a built in sharpener!

I haven't tried the Enormous Mascara yet, but it's on my to-do list! It has the Enormous Lash ingredients in it that work to increase the length and thickness of your eyelashes...I can't wait!

Success is a roll-on perfume that smells amazing! I've been wearing it about a week and I can't stop smelling myself! It isn't too strong but it lasts all day...I'm a big fan!

And then again, an awesome Lip Glisten!



This set includes Clean Shave and Bank cologne.

Clean Shave is a face-wash and shave gel combo for men. Chris has tried it a couple times and seems to like it. It has eucalyptus and tea tree so it leaves that awesome clean tingly feeling!

Bank cologne smells of sandalwood and bourbon..and I like it...a lot. Like a lot, a lot!


I can't believe we are already in "holiday" mode but tis the season! ;) 
If you have any questions or want to try any of the products out, just give me a ring!

Check out more at rachelhenry.beautysociety.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment